Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dreadful Sorry "How Does Your Characte live in daily life and different to yours?"

Molly's life is way different to my life. Molly has to take swimming lessons but she fears too much to get into the pool. Her coach dosen't encourage her, he just yes at her for her to get into the pool or else she will fail and not graduate and her mom seems to no care about her fear of the water because when Molly talked to her about her fear her mom didn't do anything but say "you're still gonna take lessons". My mom would of understood my fear and made me stop taking swimming lessons and my coach will probably encourage me but still push me.
Molly friends are unware how much she fears the water. Molly was at party that she was invited to with no parents, there was a pool there and Molly made sure she was far from it, but her friend Jerry threw her in the water and she became hospitalized. If I was invited to a party I would have to come with my mom and my friends are really protective with me and others and if I was hospitalized because of my friend acting stupid I could never talk to that friend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment