I'm reading a book called Blueford High Lost and Found by Anne Schraff. The main character Darcy lives with her mom, grandma and little sister Jamee. Darcy's mom is a hard working nurse at a hospital and dosen't get paid enough, her grandma is very sick and almost dying in bed and her little sister Jamee is a handful. Darcy's little sister gets in trouble a lot in school, dosen't get home on time and either has an attitude with someone. Jamee hangs out with the wrong crowd and that's what is getting her in trouble. I can relate to Darcy's and Jamee's conflict because my cousin is the same way as Jamee she always gets in trouble and takes the punishment.
Jamee Darcy's little sister hangs out with bad influences all the time that's why she gets in trouble a lot. And Jamee dosen't know that her "friend Bobby" is just using her to do things, Darcy told her but she wouldn't listen. Darcy over heard.Bobby and his friend talking and she heard " I got me a girl who'll do anything for me, you hear what im sayin'?" and Darcy knew straight on the point he was talking about Jamee. My cousin is also in the same situation as Jamee, she hangs out with bad influences all the time and those are the ONLY people she hang out with. She always gets home late but don't care and I tell her " you shouldn't be hanging around with people like that because all you're doing is getting in trouble" and she always says the same thing "oh, nothing is going to happen". There was this one day when my cousin was on the train with her friends and one of her friends told her to get off the train and go with her to Merto PCS to pay her bill, my cousin wasn't thinking right and went with her instead of staying on the train and getting home on time. She didn't get home until 5 o'clock when she was suppose to be there at 4 o'clock. She got in big trouble but she "didn't care" and kept on following her friends.
Jamee and my cousin are going through the same issue and they both seem to not care about it. They both think that when you're in trouble they think their friends are there to help them when they're really not and they stab you in the back. Do you know somebody or have a family memeber that's going through the same issue?
I can kind of relate to what your suggesting, I've told you before. I too once had a friend who wasn't very loyal. We were besteis, keyword- WERE!
ReplyDelete